Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 28, 2012

lunch with new friends





Had fun preparing lunch for Trinidad and Johan from Atelier de Cmpagne to arrive today, these boys have been on the road for a little while now, so I thought they needed some home cooking and vitamins.

I'm so glad the sun has come out too!

I'll let you know how it goes







OK  So here's the update,: it's official -  Trinidad and Johann are totally charming, and it was a delight to meet them and spend a couple of hours over lunch together.

What you are not going to believe is that I forgot to take any pictures of them here - no really!!!  I was so caught up chatting, questions flying back and forth, "and have you seen ...?";   "and do you know ...?"; and "don't you love it when ...?"  

Such a shame they couldn't stay for longer

Next time they come I shall definitely take pics, I promise!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...