Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 16, 2012

my shabby chic white bouquet



"my shabby chic bouquet" .....  I'm afraid that is just me trying to prepare you for the fact that all my poor roses have taken such a battering this week with the continuing rain, that the white bouquet I had promised has proved harder to put together than I thought.





After a very wet walk in the forest this morning, in which Gibson tried on all the muddiest puddles for size,  I got home and picked what I could from the garden before the rain came down again.

















Here are my shots to get your weekend off to a shabby chic and flowery start.  Thank you for reading me this week, I hope you have something good planned for the weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...