Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, January 7, 2012

au revoir Noël





Goodbye to Christmas,  

I'll be packing everything away on Monday; our last weekend to enjoy the tree (which still smells delicious!) and the extra colour and sparkle that even our low level decorations have brought to the home.




Rather than show you pictures of me packing boxes -  because nothing could be less inspiring than that - I'll share these exquisite pictures of a French home that is just my style, and that also still has the tree in place.



breakfast here please ...
(those are my sort of tureens)





show me a little girl who wouldn't love this in her room!!

or a big girl who wouldn't love this bathtub! :)





adore the aubusson rug at the foot of the bed




 I love the colours in the dining room
and I need this sink ...  now!  oh yes, and the dish towel thing






painted rug on the floor, I can definitely cope with that and ...

the christmas tree under a silk canopy  - and why not?!
(don't you think this room could almost be in a dolls house?)



Voila!  Enjoy your weekend!



all pictures thanks to campagne et decoration

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...