Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, January 28, 2012

dreaming of the smaller french house for sale

A couple of readers have kindly written to me explaining  that while you enjoy seeing the properties I show for sale, many would prefer some smaller less expensive houses to dream over. 

So today let's pretend that we have maximum 200,000 euros to spend on a property in Normandy.  We prefer an old house with character, and we don't mind if it needs a little restoration, and total redecorating!  Do you agree with these criteria?  Good, then here is my selection for you to carry around in your mind this weekend    .......




I am showing you one of my favourites first of all, comes complete with a stable, chicken house, pond, large garden, wine cellar and huge attic to renovate



These properties are mostly further west in Normandy than us, often in the traditional Normandy style, that is long and narrow, rooms leading from one into another, usually with several fireplaces.


The beams showing through the structure is also typical of the region, on this house I love the exterior staircase







From the so sweet to the more imposing!


 Voila!  I have to add that I am not an estate agent, and the agencies have not paid me to show these properties, it's just my pleasure for an in-between-season weekend.  If however you want more details on any of the houses, just drop me a line and I'll give you  the link.




Happy dreaming! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...