Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, January 27, 2012

small is beautiful


 I'm having fun with some old earthenware pots that I found.  They must have been hand made, they are tiny and uneven in shape and size, so much more charming than today's industrially produced flower pots.







At the approach to spring it's nice to bring a little bit of outdoors inside.  I've been playing around with some early crocus, snowdrops and pansies.  What I don't have to hand in the garden can be bought at little expense and shared between the pots.




If I want to take the exercise further then I put together little vignettes using props to hand, like these gorgeous old books I found at the same place as the pots.












Little things, that take a few minutes but make the house feel dressed for the weekend!







Wishing you a sunny weekend, full of flowers and fun!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...