Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5 Months Already?


How can it be that my baby boy is 5 months old today?


My sweet little Boo Boo is going to be on the move before we know it.


I love every square inch of this baby boy.  His chubby cheeks, his huge grins, his soft skin, his smell, his belly laughs, his rubber band wrists, his super-chub thighs....... oh, and those eyes, I love those baby blues......I could go on and on.  Caspian Finn is honestly the sweetest, happiest little guy I have ever met.  Always smiling, easy going ~ definitely a dream baby if I could have ordered him up myself.

I'd like to push the pause button right now and freeze this moment in time.  Ok, I'm pushing it......right.....now.

It's all going by way to fast.

Happy 5 months to my sweet little guy ~ you are truly such a joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...