Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, January 1, 2012

looking ahead



A long walk is in order today, but besides that the first day of the new year is a day of reflection, of plans, of optimism and rest.




 Here the morning is calm, the discussion gentle, a little light housework to be done by my daughter after her party :), there was a breakfast for 12 earlier on, a lunch en famille and after the walk it will be a book beside the fire for me.






I refuse to use the word resolutions, because I am notoriously bad at sticking to them, but I definitely like to think about directions, projects, hopes and desires.





 Tomorrow I shall tell you more about my wishlist for 2012 ..... or maybe not.
Tomorrow is another day.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...