Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Merci! for the past two years




This  Monday it was two years ago that I published my very first blog post.  

If you write a blog you'll  remember that emotion, finger hovering above the publish button, then finally you hit it and ... then you wonder what the fuss was all about because nobody knows your blog exists anyway so it really didn't matter if it was a well written post or not!




I digress...

Two years on Monday, and by a happy coincidence, you, my wonderful readers, gave me the best anniversary gift, because  Monday I received an all time record number of visits for my little blog.



So today I have to say




THANK YOU MERCI BEAUCOUP THANK YOU MERCI BEAUCOUP THANK YOU MERCI BEAUCOUP THANK YOU MERCI BEAUCOUP 


thank you for reading me, for showing interest in what I have to say, for encouraging me to continue writing and showing you pictures from my corner of Normandy.  Writing a blog is a life changing experience that connects you with people all over the world in the most unexpected manner.  Which is where I also have to thank my husband and children for their encouragement and patient acceptance of my intrusive camera!




You have made me laugh, you have even made me cry!  I love reading your mails that share such big moments in your lives;  I love reading your comments even if I don't have time to reply to all; I love the unexpected 'secondary effects' of a blog:  the new friendships;  the new awareness of a worldwide community.




And to every single person who stopped by on my 2nd anniversary, a very special thank you for making the day so amazing.  For as long as people are kind enough to come by to see me, I shall be inspired to share more beautiful French houses, favourite French recipes, to chat about my brocante finds and to indulge in some girly and family talk too.



Talking of which ....

 don't forget to check out MFCH tomorrow, I have a fantastic giveaway for you!







 Bonne journée mes amis!



all pictures taken in the valley, the first at Bords de Scene


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...